Sunday, May 23, 2010

Richmond Trail Network


If you know me then you probably know how into bikes I am, whether motorcycle or self propelled, they are so much fun and such a good outlet for self expression in so many ways. For about as long as I can remember I have been riding one form of bike or another. Most recently I have been living in Richmond Virginia and have been so impressed with the abundance of amazing stuff to ride within minutes of the city.




I am working on putting together a website/blog that has video and still footage from the trails in and around Richmond. I hope this site encourages people around the area to enjoy the amazing trails here and take the initiative to volunteer for maintaining and working on the trails that have given me so much enjoyment. More pictures and Video to come! Thanks to Alex Fuller for lending me the HD GoPro used for the footage!

No comments:

Post a Comment