Monday, March 7, 2011

Everybody left happy




Departure swap meet was killer. I think everyone that we knew left with something they were so stoked about I know I went looking for a 21" and a og popsicle pedal and in the first 5 minutes I found them for less then the gas it cost me to get there....Bam instant happiness add a 19 tire w/ tube and a sweet kickstand for the 69, what a morning. The morning just got better seeing everybody find something that made them smile making trips to the car with stashes, cool panhead outside all types of interesting stuff. The three pictures I took of relevance besides a couple of the panhead were of Dan getting the nicest set of tanks for his shovel, They looked like he had taken them right off a new bike and hung up for decades at a time. The picture of you walking away makes me laugh man I think a bomb could have gone off and you wouldn't have noticed how stoked you were on the find, congrats they are sweet. Good to see all you guys.

1 comment: